This is proof that Chloe can handle 2 brothers and 4 (and counting) boy cousins. She is a rough and tumble girl who loves to laugh.
Also hilarious is the part where Tony asks Wyatt if he knows how to tie and Wyatt says, "No, but Franklin does." To understand how funny this is you have to know the Franklin show. It always begins with the narrator saying that Franklin was growing up and could "count by twos and tie his shoes." I suppose this means I should get on that shoe tying thing.
*Don't forget to go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music and then click on the different windows to be able to play each of the clips
![]() |
| Click to play Make your own Smilebox |

2 comments:
I love the videos! Go Chloe! She grows cuter by the day.
Thanks, Marci!
Post a Comment