Saturday, November 10, 2007

What Happens When Mommy is Sick

I've been sick. It was a cold in the beginning of the week and by the end I was full on sick. I'm on an antibiotic now and feeling better already. When I went to take a picture of Chloe, I discovered that the memory was full. Hmmmm? Well, apparently when I was sleeping on the couch on Thursday night trying unsuccessfully to supervise the children while Justin was working, Jake made a video. All I saw was the toilet paper, Q-tips and toothpaste everywhere. Now I know how it happened. ***The video was a little too long and the end part was cut off hwere Wyatt shows the camera his "toothpaste man." It was made of two of his favorite buiding materials, toothpaste and toilet paper. I've got to get that boy a craft table.


Click to play Jake's Movie
Slide shows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook or ecard

No comments: