The kids went with me to a charity event last Sunday where I read Christmas stories. I agreed to this before we moved. I guess in my mind we would be all settled after a week. Ha! But, on the up side, Santa was there and the kids sat on his lap. I got some cute pictures but they are all pretty fuzzy.
I need to have someone look at my camera. Chloe and Wyatt had their faces painted.
You'll notice the sad look on Wyatt's face.
He's not really sad, just trying not to smile, as you can see in this one. The thing in his cheek is a reindeer.
I need to have someone look at my camera. Chloe and Wyatt had their faces painted.
You'll notice the sad look on Wyatt's face.
He's not really sad, just trying not to smile, as you can see in this one. The thing in his cheek is a reindeer.
We put up the tree last weekend and tried to get the main floor livable and somewhat decorated for Christmas. 

Here are the the boys with Tony and Joey after school one day. Jake is reading to them all.

Here's a few more just for fun: 

No comments:
Post a Comment