My camera is all messed up so I haven't been posting too much. Sorry! I have been listing Chloe's clothes on ebay so I can buy more stuff for her for spring and summer (if that make anyone less annoyed)
She is just so funny! But, first some new skills. At Thanksgiving time she was just becoming interested in puzzles and started to be able to put the pieces in the right spots on a wooden puzzle with just a few pieces. Well, 2 months of puzzle mania later and she can do any 25 piece puzzle, the kind that comes in a box and has no frame or anything. Wow!
She just totally talks up a storm. From this morning, "I don't want a diaper, I need another princess pull up."
She is also full of "I am the little sister and therefor the princess of all things" attitude. It would probably be better if all 4 of us didn't find this so amusing. She is forever telling us, "I'm not a baby." Then when her brother bumped her she looked u at him and declared, "Don't push me, I'm the baaaaaaby." She is completely certain that she should be able to take whatever she wants from the boys and is then beyond upset when I don't let her. We're talking the kind of crying that has no sound at first and then erupts into a wail." It doesn't happen too often, but is is pretty funny to see her so completely outraged that she in fact cannot snatch Wyatt's wii remote out of his hand.
Then, this morning she made us laugh laugh so hard we cried. She was doing a puzzle with Justin and I heard her say, "I'm a nice girl." So, from the other room, I said, "You are a nice girl." She very seriously said, "I'm talkin' to Daddy, shhhh." Little stinker!
Still NO interest in potty training. When I suggest she go on the potty she relies, "No, I need to go potty in my diaper."
Here's a little clip of Chloe being silly. Hmmm didn't work. I'll try later
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment