Okay. My bragging about her is probably obnoxious for the people I work with, neighbors, etc. But this is MY blog so here goes! Chloe's been doing a gymnastics class at the local kid's gym. My friend Becky, Ian's mom, takes her on Wednesday afternoons. Chloe tells me she likes it. In fact she is certain and unchanging in what she likes and doesn't like when I ask.
Do you like school? "No"
Do you like gymnastics? "Yes"
Do you like ballet and tap? "No"
Do you like going to Miss Pat's house? "Yes"
I will try to ask her these questions separately and catch her off guard and no matter what, the answers are the same.
So, anyway... yesterday the coaches at the gym approached Becky and told her that they need to talk to me because they are inviting Chloe to join their gymnastics team. There are only 4 kids on the team (I'm guessing in this age range) and they see "true potential" in her. Hehe. I am so excited! Becky was joking that Ian wasn't invited to join. I told her the boys were barely invited back for another class after all the monkeying around they did there. I'll have to tell the "No Dicky" story in another blog post.
We've always had a feeling that she would enjoy gymnastics. My friend Megan has joked that everytime Chloe runs up to her she's waiting for her to do a half pike and that if she doesn't become a gymnast, then we've done something wrong.
Anyway... more to come. I'll put a picture cute Chloe picture up here later
So, today I'm going to call and found out what we need to do.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment