- Chloe is just adorable and always happy.
- She is more advanced than many of the kids and they actually learn from her.
- She is able to reason with other children. For example, if there is a disagreement over a toy or a game she will say things like, "We can do it together." or "Let's take turns, you can go first and then I'll have it." They said this is very unusual.
I think they were wondering why I came because it was optional and everything on her little report card was awesome. I explained that I had been the parent who was brought to tears at many conferences so this was one I wasn't going to miss!
Chloe is now drawing people with all their facial features, including eyelashes. She can write her name remarkably well. She had such amazing fine motor skills. I'm quite sure that by 5 she'll have better handwriting than me! 
She's doing great at gymnastics! She can do a bridge, a backward roll and can almost do the splits! She is the littlest one there, but can totally keep up and hold her own.
Lately, she likes singing. Her favorites are the ABC song and Twinkle Twinkle.
I could go on and on. She is just amazing to me. 
3 comments:
Wow, she can do so many things! She does sound very advanced, and so well dressed! Chloe is so cute!
go Chloe!!! :)
hey if you want, e-mail me and i'll send you an invite to my now private blog:
ali.joub at att.net
:)
Post a Comment