


The kids loved their baskets! Chloe and Wyatt got Webkinz http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/ and Jake got an Ugly doll http://www.uglydolls.com/which he is very into. I predict they will be the next hard to find toy.


My mom and George went to visit George's sister so it was just mine and Missy's fams in town. This made for a very laid back day.
We went to church then brunch and then to my Grandma's for a visit.
Wyatt and Tony are always having one kind of adventure or another.
Here are the crop circles they drew on the driveway. Haha.







There is one very cute picture of Missy's kids with mine that I'm not posting until I get the copies to a few people. I'll post it after that happens. Chloe borrowed this gorgeous dress from Maddy Morris. It was so adorable, I just could not get enough pictures! 




No comments:
Post a Comment