I have fallen horribly behind here so I'm just going to try to take it month by month and then do a better job of keeping up! I love that the kids have this record or their childhood and I don't want to let facebook put an end to that!
The pictures above are from Thanksgiving. We trecked down to Lewistown, Peoria and Indiana and made it to lots of family gatherings. Below is our family trip to see the festival of lights on Michigan Avenue. THAT was a bit of a nightmare. There were millions of people who had been camped out all day and the crown was about 10 people deep and the only people who could see in our family were the ones who were on shoulders. Then when we finally decided we'd had it and tried to leave we couldn't get out. We had to wait in a restaurant for over an hour during which time we realized that Jake had lost his retainer at Subway. So, we went right there afterwards and this wonderful man there looked through the garbage and found it. After all that, the orthodontist told us the next day at his appointment that he was done with that retainer. Ahhhhh.Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment