Saturday, December 02, 2006

Two Weeks Home



How big is Chloe? Sooooo big!

It's been quite a week. We were at the doctor 3 times, everyone has or had pink eye and nearly everyone has or had a cough. I had a sick boy home Monday and Tuesday with Pink eye. Another sick boy home on Thursday with a fever. Then, just when I though they were both going to school we had 12+ inches of snow and school was canceled. So, Chloe and I have not had much time alone, but boy has she been having fun with her brothers. Here are the boys having fun in the snow:


And here's Chloe watching them:


Some more fun with a sick brother:


Chloe has been eating a lot and sleeping great. She's slept through the night without a peep for 11-12+ hours each night. The only exception was one night when she fussed at midnight, but didn't really wake up.

Here she is blowing a kiss:


Another cute picture:


I've got to get everyone to bed, but I will try to write later about:
Chloe bonding with her Daddy,
How Justin helps get her to sleep,
Chloe's spunky side,

1 comment:

Rich and Lisa W. said...

Anne,

Chloe is just beautiful and looks so happy. I am so happy for all of you and enjoy your holidays an extra bunch this year!!

Lisa
weatherbyadoption.blogspot.com