I wish I had some pictures of our wedding to post but all of our albums are packed away. Maybe I can borrow one from my mom or Missy and scan it today.
The song playing was our first dance song at our wedding. I love the words and I still listen to it all the time.
Speaking of the endless summer... Ours has only a couple more weeks. We've been pretty laid back with lots of time in the sun. Here are some pics.
Playing in the backyard with cousins:


The spray park with Becky and Ian:
This the the moment before Chloe's peaceful game of filling and dumping was interupted by a bucket of water on her head.
Here's where Jake ended up after that, although I do believe that he thought she'd like it. She does like to be splashed and even to have water on her head in the pool. Jake now sees the fine lin between being splashed and having a full bucket of cold water dumped on your head from behind. 
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! I love the song in the background, I've never heard it before, but it was so beautiful. Sounds like you had a great day... cheers to you and your amazing family. -Marci
Post a Comment