Chloe calls grandma, "Gammy." The way she says it it rhymes with "Mommy." It's so cute. She apparently thinks my mom is the only person I talk to on the phone because when she doesn't want me on the phone she says, "No Gammy!"Sunday, August 12, 2007
Birthday Fun
We celebrated my mom's birthday last week and got this great picture of the grandparents with the kids.
Chloe calls grandma, "Gammy." The way she says it it rhymes with "Mommy." It's so cute. She apparently thinks my mom is the only person I talk to on the phone because when she doesn't want me on the phone she says, "No Gammy!"
Chloe calls grandma, "Gammy." The way she says it it rhymes with "Mommy." It's so cute. She apparently thinks my mom is the only person I talk to on the phone because when she doesn't want me on the phone she says, "No Gammy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment