Well, today was our second day back so I thought I should post some pictures of our fun during the week. We went to the water park with Jenny and the kids. The first picture is Chloe with Sam who is only 6 months older than her. They represent both ends of the height spectrum. Hehe


We spent lots of time hanging with neighbors. We are lucky to live near so many kids and even luckier to have made so many friends here. It is really a fun block. Somehow, our house seems to be the one where everyone ends up. I always wanted to be the house where everyone went to hang out after school. You may be surprised to learn that there's not a lot of competition for that honor. 

The boys were treated to a David Mamet play for children y Grandma and Grandpa George. They got all dressed up to go. Wyatt loved to where a tie whenever possible. Wyatt even got his play bill autographed. Jake could have, but he's apparently not too impressed by celebrity. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment