Friday, July 20, 2007

Moving Day

Today is the big move. We sold our house and are buying another one that isn't available until the end of November. So, today we move into a very nice rental home where we will live for 4 months. Since we sold the house ourselves, we made a little website for it. You can click here to see the house we're saying goodbye to.
www.325washington.homestead.com
I wish I had some before pictures on here. Justin did just amazing things to this house.

I have heard that sometimes when you move within the first year of adopting a child that they may show some stress as the changes happen. Well, so far the only people stressed by the move are Justin, me and the dog. The kids don't seem to care one bit that the house is literally being taken down around them.

No comments: