Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Zoo

Last Wednesday I took all 3 kids to the Zoo. We stayed from 10:30-3:00. Everyone was wiped out by the end of the day. It was Chloe's first trip to the zoo and she loved it.


Here's Wyatt reaching in to touch the Stingrays. It's a new "touch" exhibit and the boys loved it. Chloe and I just looked.
Here's Chloe screaming, "No, mine." when the boys stuck their heads in this sign. She is so 2! It makes me laugh because I know it will pass. The boys are very likely to just give her what she wants. I told Wyatt that he doesn't have to give her everything she wants. He replied with a pained look on his little face, "I just don't like that crying." So sweet.
But, she gets over any of those moments very quickly. She loved he new park they have at the zoo.
I can't believe how tall the boys are getting. Granted they're not as big as a bear, but they are just growing up so fast. I want time to slow down a little bit.
Here we are waiting in line for the carousel. I wanted to take a picture and needed the boys to get just a little closer to Chloe. This is what they did. Immediately after I took this picture Chloe started telling them, "Nooooooo." She was totally squished. It's no wonder girls with older brothers are always a little tougher than the rest of us.Here we are looking at the Monkeys. In this exhibit I had to carry Chloe because it was too crowded to let her walk. She's only 22 pounds but boy do you start to really feel those 22 pounds after a while.
Chloe HAD to ride o the bear. She loves bears.

No comments: