Thursday, September 13, 2007

Camera Broken


I'm sorry I've been very bad about posting. Our camera is broken and we have to figure out what we want to replace it with.


The kids are all doing great.


Wyatt is working hard on learning to read. He knows about 40 words now and is doing such a great job in first grade. He loves writing! He is also really into playing baseball with Justin and has been wanting to play all the time. Yesterday he was all set to go out and then looked at me with this totally serious face and said, "Wait, Mommy... my mitten?" He he, he meant his mitt. To really appreciate this you had to see his totally serious look and voice.


Jake is really enjoying second grade. They are studying meal worms and it is so exciting for him. He made a really good friend in school, it was a new boy and Jake was just so excited about his new friend. But them things fell through for Michael's parents and he has moved back to Hyde Park. Jake bounced back but I was so disappointed for him.


Chloe asks to go to Pat's in the morning to play with Vivi. She loves sleeping late and will usually sleep until 9:00 and then like to wake up slow, eat a little breakfast, play and then by 10:30 she wants to know when we're going to Pat's. Funny! She also never cries when I drop her off. She just runs right in to play. It's like she just completely knows that I will always come back. It is so wonderful. Did I mention that Chloe knows all the letter of the alphabet (caps) and the sound the letters make. She can also count and sometimes does it perfectly with one to one correspondence for a group of 10 objects. She loves to sit and do these kind of little activities with me. She also loves books and would literally be happy if I just sat and read to her for hours at a time. She has some favorites that she has memorized that she will point and "read" to me.


We have GOT to get a new camera!

No comments: