a tiny corner of a picture and still looks pretty good. That is a huge improvement from my other cameraThis was Chloe's first year at the Grove Carnival and she loved it. She is the same age that Jake was when I started teaching at Grove and the boys attended their first carnival. Jake hated the rides and the noise back then. Now, he likes it so much and is quite the dare devil. He went on every single scary ride at least twice. Wyatt was pretty daring as well but did think there were a couple that were too scary for him. Chloe was yelling, "Again, again!" before she and Justin even got to the bottom of the slide. 
All three kids ran into some friends. Here's Jake with one of his best buddies from his class.
Here's Chloe with her friend from daycare.
Big Tony did some face painting and Wyatt was one of his customers.
The boys even got Grandma to ride the ferris wheel with them.
Can you believe how tall Jake is getting?
Chloe was so mad when I took her home for a nap.
Fun was had by all!

All three kids ran into some friends. Here's Jake with one of his best buddies from his class.
Here's Chloe with her friend from daycare.
Big Tony did some face painting and Wyatt was one of his customers.
The boys even got Grandma to ride the ferris wheel with them.
Can you believe how tall Jake is getting?
Chloe was so mad when I took her home for a nap.
Fun was had by all!
2 comments:
Hi Annie, The picture of Jake and his friend reminds me of his grandpa when you took his picture, in fact I think he still does give you that goofy smile. Loooove it. Grandma Pat
Thanks, Grandma Pat. Jake looks a lot like his Grandpa Pete, I think.
Post a Comment