The kids were so excited the day before Easter to get a package from Grandma Lynn. Here are a couple video clips of the kids opening the box as well as some egg decoratin clips. When Chloe says, "That's mine, mine, mine, mine, mine." She really means, "Wow, I love it all. Thank you so much!" And to further translate... during the egg decorating clips when she says, "Me, me, mine, I do it." She really means, "This is so much fun, may I have a turn next, please?" Hehe. Sooooo two. I swear that if you said, "Okay, Jake and Wyatt. It's time for your flu shot." She would be running right behind them saying, "Oh, me, me, my shot, MINE!" Lucky for her, she's my 3rd child and this behavior doesn't rile me up. I just like to video tape it so I can show her later. It's amazing how quickly and completely you can forget what a child was like just a couple years ago. When I watch video of the boys, I am just amazed at how much they've changed.
I'll post actual Easter pictures in the next couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment