
I got this email today from Wyatt Cub Scout leader. What a gift she gave me. What a gift that rascally little boy is:
I had to tell you this story too...Wyatt did not have a hobby or collection to share tonight (sorry I sent out that reminder VERY late!) The other boys were telling about their things and I couldn't tell if Wyatt was upset about not having anything, he was being very quiet. He must have been thinking while they were talking because when his turn came he said "Here's my collection" and started pointing to all the other boys. He said "It's my collection of friends!" I just about died - talk about thinking on your toes, and how SWEET is that anyway??? It brought tears to my eyes - what a nice boy you have! Just had to share...
4 comments:
hi,
what was the agency u used again?? Chloe is SO beautiful & perfect!! are all the children referred from your agency so perfect?! ;)
i am looking at Russia again, and some other countries... Vietnam is NOT going to work out!!! : (
alice
ajoub@satx.rr.com
I love your Wyatt story so much! That's really amazing! Thanks for sharing it!
Thanks! I am such a lucky mom to have such amazing kids.
Oh, Annie, He is just amazing. Just think of the future for that wonderful young man. You have such great kids. Aren't you just the most blessed.
Post a Comment