Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Full Set of Pictures

www.shootingstarsphotog.com/shootingstars/pass.htm

user: Bucy
Password: b652a

Please feel free to share your link with friends and family. Your gallery will be up for 10 days so please make your selections within the 10 days. There will be a number visible with each image (B(1).jpg), this is what is needed to place your order. You can stop and start the gallery at any time. Any question please e-mail or call. Thank you for choosing Shooting Stars Photography by Shannon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - Annie, you and Justin have the most beautiful children. Thanks for sharing all the lovely pictures. That photographer brings out the beauty and innocence of Jake, Wyatt, and Chloe like I've never seen before. I don't know how you can not buy every picture. Those kids are going to be knock-outs when they grow up.

Sig said...

Thereisno way I could choose any of these, they are ALL amazing. I have to say I love the color ones because your kids have the most amazing eyes
Just beautiful

Annie said...

Thank you, both!

Sig,
Would you mind if I posted Tarana's story here in case anyone would like to contribute $ or buy a bracelet. I'm sure everyone who prays would like to say a prayer for her to come home soon.

Janine said...

Wow!! The photos of your children are amazing. She did a wonderful job. I love outdoor photos..kids look so natural, happy and at home outside. Love the barefeet too. I don't know how you are going to choose!!