This is what Chloe called the pumpkin patch. More accurately she hopped around gleefully singing, "I wanna go patch, too." While we all got ready to get out the door on Saturday. It was a super windy (near 80') day.
I think Goeberts can't really be classified as a pumpkin "patch." It's more like the pumpkin super mall.
When I think of pumpkin patch, I probably think pony rides:
But, before this place, I woudn't have thought of camel rides! But the kids loved it!
This was the boys second year riding the camels.
This was the boys second year riding the camels.
Jake was petrified by the haunted house. We certainly didn't even attempt to go in. The boys would NEVER want to do that. But, Jake was afraid of the house from many yards away and was convinced that it was going to make some kind of spooky noise. This is pretty typical for him and is often the reason for a melt down and our eventual depature. But, look at how well tmy big 8 year old boy handled it. He still smiled and had fun and just needed his fingers in his ears. 

Here are my little sunshine boys. Chloe was too short to get her head properly into any of these little things. But, she sure did try her best.
No comments:
Post a Comment