Wyatt was so excited to see the frost on the ground... he had to run outside... to taste it. :) Wyatt is the quintessential "little boy." As my mom described him, a modern day Huckleberry Finn. He's been very much a mamma's boy lately and has been needing me more than usual. I love every minute of it because I know the day that he doesn't want me to lay with him while he falls asleep is coming way too soon for me.
He recently went through a phase of being afraid that when it's time to grow up and move out, he will be afraid to. I explained that he'll probably feel differently when he's older. But, the only thing that helped him was when I promised he could live with us forever. I may have him sign something so he can't back out later. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment