I made Wyatt's cake this year and the goody bag treats to go along with the Harry Potter theme. 

Wyatt had a great birthday. His party with his friends was from 11-1. 25 kids came! Wyatt is a very social little dude and every couple of days he would tell me about someone who we just HAD to invite. I am the same way, so everytime I would say okay until our list was up to 35 invited kids. Thanks to colds, flu and soccer, we had 25 come. They were mostly boys so it was pretty wild. Here's a few pics and a video of the kids jumping. 



Wyatt had a great birthday. His party with his friends was from 11-1. 25 kids came! Wyatt is a very social little dude and every couple of days he would tell me about someone who we just HAD to invite. I am the same way, so everytime I would say okay until our list was up to 35 invited kids. Thanks to colds, flu and soccer, we had 25 come. They were mostly boys so it was pretty wild. Here's a few pics and a video of the kids jumping. 



Then at 3 family arrived and we started all over again. This worked well because it was one jumpy house rental for two parties, but I was exhausted! I don't think I could do it that way again. Here are some pictures and a video of us singing Happy Birthday.



As you can see, he had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment