Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bow?

Okay, when the weather gets a little better I just about go crazy deciding what Chloe should wear. It's so exciting for me to pull out new outfits! This had me so preoccupied for the last two days that Justin sent the boys to school in jeans with holes both days. He claims that this is because it's fashionable. This is from the guy who wears his good clothes to paint and his painting clothes when he goes out. Hmmmm. I think I need to get up earlier.
Anyway... Chloe looked down at this outfit on Tuesday and then looked back up at me and said, "Bow?" So, I got her a bow (sorry, this was after the photo op). Chloe's friend Vivi has a bow everyday so she decided she needed one. She ran over to show Daddy her outfit and does this little thing where she touches her tummy and kind of dances around. Then she looks all excited when Daddy says how cute she looks. She was also very excited to be able to lift her dress and touch her tummy. She loves her tummy.
I was amazed when I got to Pat's to see that Chloe had her bow in her hair. Pat said when her husband got home from work Chloe asked for her bow back and then went over to show him how cute she looked. He is a very nice Grandpa-ish man and she knew she was in store for another round of, "Oh, don't you look so cute." Pat marveled at the fact that at only 2o months she knew that if Vivi had a bow then she should wear one also. I better start a fashion fund for that girl. Yesterday she wore jeans and a little pink springy top. I asked her if she wanted a bow and she looked down at the outfit and said, "No." I think she gets the idea that when she's all dressed up she wears a bow and she didn't really think yesterday's outfit fit the bill.

Did you see? 8+ days until spring break.

No comments: