Monday, March 26, 2007

Yeah for Spring Break!

Woo hoo! We're home! This is mostly a picture post. Here's Chloe and Wyatt enjoying a tea party while Jake and Daddy were at boy scouts. Wyatt put this ensemble on just for the tea party.
There's no reason for this picture other than... have you ever seen cuter pajamas??? This weekend was Joe's 2nd birthday party. For those who don't know, Joey is my sister's youngest son who is just 3 months older than Chloe. This is the birthday cake I made him. The last cake I made was in January and It was very hard because Chloe wanted me to hold and play with her and not do anything else. This one was much easier. Justin was working on remodeling our bathroom the whole day and Chloe played outside with the boys who were having a ball with the hose. Yesterday was a record warm day with a high of 79 degrees!Here I am with all 5 cousins at the party. Tony will be 5 in June so the three big ones are like three little stair steps, 7,6 and almost 5.

I always try very hard to get a picture of Chloe and Joey together, but it's not easy. Here are a couple shots. I love this one of the two of them wishing they could go down the stairs like the big boys.

Here's Chloe is Jake's lap watching Joey open presents.

Speaking of the big boys, here they are. Wyatt is pretty ticked that we're leaving.

No comments: