Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spring Break in Review

Boo! Tomorrow's the last day of spring break. We had a good one though. I did tons of yard and house work, the boys had friends over almost every day and Chloe has been able to sleep late and play, play, play!

On Monday we went to a water park for Luke's birthday. I though maybe Chloe would be a little afraid of the water. Brave and daring little Wyatt freaked out the first time we went to the pool when he was that age. Not Chloe! She loved it and despite several accidental plunks under the water, blue lips because she was cold and a couple falls on cement, she did not want to leave the "wateeee." As always Madi stuck to Chloe and kept her entertained and soooo happy. The boys had a ball as well and went around and around the lazy river. They always stick together at places like that. Here's some pictures:That night we took the whole family to the Rainforest Cafe. This is another place that really freaked Wyatt out at that age. Chloe thought it was awesome and they all had a ball.

Here are some questions that Jake has asked me this week:

How is (cereal, babies, apple sauce, metal, earth, the universe, God) made?

What's the difference between boys and Girls?

Ha! I give as little information as he'll accept for some of these and some I really have no idea how to answer. Metal? I liked the apple sauce one, that one was good for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Annie Honey, I sure do enjoy these pictures and updates from your sweet family. I wish these things were available when all mine were little ones. Love and Hugs to all. Grandma Pat

Annie said...

Thanks, Grandma Pat.
:)Annie