Monday, March 05, 2007

Jake's Lullaby

One great thing about having three kids is that when you're busy putting laundry away they are likely to find some way to entertain themselves. I walked into Chloe's room and the boys were in her crib with her and they were taking turns singing and tucking in Chloe and the other would pretend to be a baby. Jake agreed to start his song over so I could get the camera. Chloe seemed kind of pooped all weekend like she might be feeling a little under the weather. But, so far no signs of illness. Remember pause the music before listening. Oh, I should add that "Sunshine" is the song that I always sang to the boys, I love the verse Jake added.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's too bad the video it was so dark, I couldn't see any of the kids. But, Jake's singing was darling - he can really carry a tune. I can see why Chloe is so taken with him.