This is Wyatt with his teacher who also happens to be a good friend of mine. I;m so lucky to have the boys at my school. I told them today that when Jake is in 5th grade, Wyatt will be in 4th and Chloe will be in kindergarten. They thought that sounded awesome.
When the show was about over I showed Chloe where Wyatt was and she scrambled off my lap and went running toward the stage yelling, "Wyyyyaaaat." It was so cute and got a giggle from several audience members. Here we are all together. I love these family of 5 pictures:
On the Chloe front... She is doing well in daycare although still crying. Today she got hip to our little morning routine and started to cry and cling to me when we started to pack up. So, now I can add loading the car onto the list of things I've learned to do with one hand. Hehe. Here's Chloe and Daddy at the show last night.
When the show was about over I showed Chloe where Wyatt was and she scrambled off my lap and went running toward the stage yelling, "Wyyyyaaaat." It was so cute and got a giggle from several audience members. Here we are all together. I love these family of 5 pictures:
On the Chloe front... She is doing well in daycare although still crying. Today she got hip to our little morning routine and started to cry and cling to me when we started to pack up. So, now I can add loading the car onto the list of things I've learned to do with one hand. Hehe. Here's Chloe and Daddy at the show last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment