Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Making Progress

Just a quick little update on Chloe's adjustment to daycare. Monday was every bit as traumatic as last week with a little, "Hey, I thought that was just a one week deal thrown in" thrown in there. Then yesterday I dropped her off and while she was sobbing quite hard, I could tell she was a little excited to see her friend Vivi. Then when I picked her up, Miss Pat told me that she had turned a corner and hadn't cried when other moms picked up their kids or when she went down for a nap. She was still crying slightly when she saw me and saying, "Momma" over and over like she wasn't quite sure I was coming to get her. So, it seems like she's adjusting. She is really so resilient and happy, just an amazing little spirit she has.

Here's the 3 cuddled up watching TV.

Here's Chloe having her first tea party with Momma and the dolls.

Here are a couple pictures of Chloe with her Aunts. Auntie Missy has two boys and Aunt Shawna has one, so they are glad to now have a niece to share all that girly stuff with.

No comments: