Wednesday, February 07, 2007

For Daddy


Poor Justin is on Florida on business this week being forced to enjoy the sunshine, eating at restaurants and hanging with his work friends. But, since I'm not at all bitter about that and am in fact happy to be here left to shovel in sub-zero weather, I'm going to post some pictures of the kiddos for him. The boys both insisted in sleeping with Daddy's t-shirts last night and Chloe keeps taking her picture of Daddy and holding it to her cheek and saying, "Awww, Da-eee, awwww." It is too precious. Above is Chloe who insisted on getting in the cradle and then having every doll put in with her. He he.
Here's yesterday:
On the way to school:



Back Home:



Ready for bed:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, honey.

It's so hard to be away from the team.

Jake / Wyatt - listen to mom and do your homework
Chlo-Chlo - eat your dinner.

I love you all and I'll be home soon.