
When you read about my last 24 hours you'll know why Daddy didn't get more pictures. The boys both had friends over after school and it was just like you'd imagine it would be with four 6-7 year old boys in the house. After they left we scrambled around finishing homework and getting everyone to bed. I collapsed and went to sleep. Chloe woke up at 12:30 yelling, "Mo-eee." She leaves out the middle /m/ sound. So I patted her back to sleep and then she woke again at 2:30 yelling, "oh, oh, oh." This is how she says no and was shaking her head to go along with it. I rocked her back to sleep even though she was very annoyed that I said the milk was gone when she started pointing to the place I set it. Then Wyatt woke up at 3:30 and was scared so I layed with him unti he fell back asleep. The boys woke me up at 6:30 when my alarm didn't go off.
So, I thought I was all readty for the day. I was very proud that I remembered that today was pajama day and I have the boys jammies all ready for them. I was still in my own jammies when I woke Chloe up and we went to take the boys into school. As they walked in I noticed no one else was wearing pajamas. So, I called the office and found out that pajama day is next Thursday. Ahhhhh! They were in school in Superman Jammies! I quickly called Jake's teacher and asked her to send him back out to the car. I couldn't go in and get them because I also had may pajamas on. She said he was crounched in the hall covering his pajamas with his coat and she would send him out. I didn't even have to call Wyatt's teacher as he was back at the door in second with a scowl on his face and yelled to the car, "Mommy, it's not pajama day." So they both got back in the car and we raced home and they quickly changed. Jake asked, "Could this day get any worse." I (still in my pajamas) drove back to school and dropped Jake off at the back door and he got in fine. I took Wyatt to his classroom door to find out the class was gone. Now, I had to drive to the front to get Wyatt into school. I sneak up with him while looking out to see whose going to see me bringing him late in my pajamas. I saw a PTO mom and asked if she could walk him down to find his class. She says she's there taking pictures of the teachers with clown hair and noses for the family dance (it'a a circus theme) and she'll take Wyatt down but first I have to pose with the hair and the nose for a picture. I'm thinking I look ridiculous enough and who needs the clown nose, but whatever. I throw it on and pose quickly and she walks him down. Did I mention that my pajamas consist of Justin's t-shirt and some capri jogging pants with open heeled gym shoes and no socks.
Let's hope the day gets less interesting.
2 comments:
Too funny!!!
litle did they know they were getting an authentic circus group.
The ring master will be home soon.
xxoxox
Big Daddy woo woo
Waht a cute picture. It kills me to be away.
give kisses.
Post a Comment