Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


How cute is this little strawberry outfit. She was the hit at school. Below are all three kids. I know Chloe and Wyatt have their eyes closed, but I thought it was good to see how she compares to them in height. I'm sure she's grown but she is still a little peanut. The boys were happy with the red t-shirts I found them. Wyatt was slightly appalled when I told him I used to make him where a red shirt that says, "My Mommy Loves Me."
We went out to eat at Max and Ermas. At one point the boys walked over to look at something and Chloe did not want them to leave so she started calling for Wyatt and worked up to the loudest yell we have ever heard from her. It was a screechy little, "Wyyyyyaaaaat." She wants them with her at all times. If we're all sitting on the couch and one of them goes to play o the floor she'll call them back over and then pat the couch for them to sit back down next to her. It is very cute.
Chloe was afraid of this statue that the boys insisted on being photographed with. Jake's exact request was, "Mommy, take our picture with the naked indian."

No comments: