
We were all so happy to have Justin home. The kids were just excited to see him but I was falling on the floor thankful to have my partner in this whole parenting thing return. I could never do this alone. Not working doesn't even help that much because the really hard part starts when the boys get home and the homework, dinner, bath and bedtime is here. Even when Justin's working a lot he comes home to help with bath and bed and then goes back to work. I know lots of women who have 3 or more kids and their husbands travel a lot. I have a whole knew respect for them. They are heroes and I'm a big baby because I was soooooo glad he was back.

Yesterday marked 12 weeks since Chloe came home. This week she will go to the baby sitters for an hour on Tuesday, 2 hours on Wednesday and 3 hours on Thursday so I can get my hair done for the first time since before we left to get Chloe. I'm not sure if I put this in my last post, but she went for one hour this past week and id great. She has changed so much and is really talking like crazy. She's has at least 30 - 35 words and I'm losing track. I thought I'd keep track until she was at 100 words, but I don't know how I'll do that when I'm back at work. She's putting 2 words together quite a bot now, "No, doggie, hi baby, that's Daddy."

No comments:
Post a Comment