Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Big Bad Day Came and Went

Well, I'm glad it's over!

Chloe cried when I dropped her off and my day went slowly and painfully. My good friend and fellow teacher is mom to one of the 3 other kids at daycare and she picked him up at noon and said Chloe was playing and happy. I found out later that she cried when another mom came and picked up her son right before me but other than that she did great. She ate very little and only slept 45 minutes, but played and was happy most of the day. She spent the afternoon walking hand in hand with another little girl. How cute is that!

When I picked her up she was so happy and ran over to me and kept looking back at Pat and saying, Mo-ee. She was so happy to see me. When we left she started naming everybody in the family and was so happy to see the boys. She was her usual happy self but didn't want to me to lay her down at bedtime. Justin really wanted to put her to bed, but she would not let me put her down. But, with only a 45 minute nap she was wiped out and couldn't fight sleep for very long.

Justin got home at 6:00 and had to leave at 6:15 to take Wyatt to basketball. Chloe started saying "co" and tried to reach her coat to go with them. Then she said, "No go." She was fine when they left, but Justin had to go to basketball with a broken heart.

On another front, I asked my boss if I can work part-time next year and she said yes. It will most likely be part-time kindergarten in the afternoons. I asked for afternoons because that is when Chloe will be sleeping.

Tomorrow and Thursday I'll post the Jake and Wyatt posts that I did awhile back. It's mostly pictures and mostly family that will be interested. Then on Friday I have a fun little Chloe post. You'll need to go to the bottom of the blog and pause the Beautiful Girl song before you click "play" on the new post.

Sorry, no picture today. It was a very busy day!

No comments: