Just a quick post, a few pics and a funny story. Last night at dinner Chloe pushed her food away and said, "Is Yucky." We all cracked up and Wyatt told her that he agreed that it was yucky. Wondering what we were feeding them? Could it be poached salmon? Oysters on the half shell? No, the yucky dinner was pizza. Ha! When Chloe doesn't want to eat she tells us it's either yucky or hot. I think the boys have been teaching her their fussy eater excuses. Luckily, they've prepared Justin and I for Chloe's picky eating and we don't worry about it or give it any reaction. The best advice I was ever given was don't act like you care one way or the other if your toddler eats. If they know they can make you sad or happy by eating or not eating, they will have a powerful little tool. The boys used to let me sticks bites of food in their mouths when they were playing or watching
TV. Chloe will have no part of that. If I try that she does this thing where she shuts her eyes and turns her head to the side. The boys also think this is hilarious. She has taken to doing several clowning things while eating because it makes the boys laugh.
Here are a few silly little pictures that are
soooo Chloe. She spends all day lately climbing into chairs and almost always brings a book or a stuffed dog with her. She is obsessed with dogs. It's, "
Goggy,
goggy,
goggy" all day. Then she says, "
Ohhhh,
awwww goggy,
awwww." She talks to them the way I talk to her. It is so unbelievably cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment